Regional Welfare Officer – Lincolnshire & East Yorkshire
Location: Home-based, covering the counties of Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £15,928 (21 hours a week)
Role summary: To provide support to R.A.B.I’s new referrals and beneficiaries, in the counties of Lincolnshire and East Yorkshire, to ensure they receive relevant help, grants and benefits.
- Car owner essential – mileage allowance paid and car allowance of £865 per annum
- Laptop, iPad and printer provided
- Mobile phone and land line provided for making calls on behalf of R.A.B.I
- Pension scheme
- 15 days’ holiday plus pro rata bank holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Life assurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Successful DBS check essential.
R.A.B.I is a farming charity, helping people of limited means in times of financial need. We help working farmers and farm workers in emergencies, for example following illness, accident, bereavement, family breakdown or animal disease and offer long term help to elderly and/or disabled people.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter or email to to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 on Friday 3 February 2017.
Interviews will be held in Oxford, week commencing 13 February 2017.