Making time for breakfast is important but so is making time for others. This winter, many farming families will be wondering how they are going to make ends meet. We want you to get involved with our Farmhouse Breakfast campaign and promote everything that’s good about British farming and produce. At the same time you’ll be helping us to make sure that those within farming who are struggling financially are not forgotten.
What’s the Farmhouse Breakfast campaign all about?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, right? Well we want you to host a
breakfast event for friends, family or work colleagues and encourage guests to make a donation to us.
Alternatively, make a personal pledge to eat breakfast and make a donation – giving something back to the British farmers who put food on your table.
How can I get involved?
- Attend a breakfast event in your area – view upcoming events
- Set up your own breakfast event, or donate via phone, by calling 01865 724931
- Promote your breakfast events on Facebook and Twitter. Don’t forget to tag us using @rabicharity1 on Facebook and @RABIcharity on Twitter
- Donate via Just Giving
- To donate by text, simply send ‘RABI18‘ followed by the £ sign and the amount you wish to donate to 70070 (eg RABI18£5)
- Donate by post by sending your cheque, made payable to R.A.B.I, to: Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution, Shaw House, 27 West Way, Oxford OX2 0QH