As part of our Farmhouse Breakfast Campaign, the Kent committee held the first breakfast in the South East region and raised £1,660.
The campaign, which is held throughout January and February every year, aims to highlight everything that’s good about British farming and produce. At the same time, it raises funds for farming families who are struggling to make ends meet.
Held at the Poacher and Partridge in Tudeley, Kent, the breakfast treated 44 guests to a traditional Full English breakfast. Shelia Adams, a Kent committee member, organised the event while Sue Lister, the newly co-opted R.A.B.I trustee, helped organise the raffle.
Sally Field, regional manager for the South East, said: “I’d like to thank all the staff at the Poacher and Partridge for their excellent service. It was nice to see a mixture of new and old faces tucking in to breakfast.”
Kent has many more farmhouse breakfasts to come:
- Jan 24, 8:30am at the Medway Yacht Club, Rochester.
- Jan 24, 7:30am at Greenfields, Sturry, Canterbury.
- Feb 2, 8:00am at Macknade Fine Foods Limited, Faversham.
- Feb 8, 8:30am at The Elham Valley Vineyard, Barham.
- Feb 14, 8:30am at The Stockpot in the Ashford Market, Ashford.
- Feb 15, 8:30am at The Dog & Duck, Canterbury.
For more information about any of the events please contact Sally on email@example.com.
Photo by Carissa Gan on Unsplash.