Are you struggling with business decisions on your farm? Would you like some impartial advice from a professional?
AHDB Dairy are offering free, 30 minute, one-to-one sessions with consultants, accountants, bank managers, technical specialists and other experts at Livestock Event on July 6th-7th at the NEC.
About Livestock Event
Held early July each year, the Livestock Event is the leading B2B event for the UK livestock industry, it’s an essential visit for any farmer, herdsman or individual involved with the industry.
Over the two days there will be a series of useful seminars including this selection from the RABDF Presentation Forum:
- Why does farming have the poorest safety record of all occupations?
- Robotic milking and feeding practices
- ‘Connect, Share & Inspire’ with Women in Dairy
- Six strategies for success: controlling Johne’s disease on your farm
- Tools for survival & growth for the modern dairy business – a strategy for success
- Decisions4Dairy – What are your priorities? Helping you make the right decisions
- Your route into dairying and 2016 Entrepreneurs in Dairying course launch
- Overseas market; opportunities, sales & buyers
- Selling milk at £2 per litre – An added value opportunity?