The support we offer is tailored to individual circumstances and can be both short and long term.
We can help people of all ages in lots of diverse ways. For example, we may be able to pay for relief workers to help on the farm if you have to go into hospital. We may also be able to help with domestic bills, if you cannot work due to illness or injury.
We might also be able to help with the costs of a funeral or provide an emergency grant in times of crisis.
Other things we can do include:
- Pay for TV licences, lifeline alarms and telephone rental costs
- Buy essential white goods
- Provide food vouchers and hampers
- Buy disability and equipment and finance adaptations in the home
- Pay for hospital travel costs
- Arrange free debt advice
- Pay for heating
- Organise business appraisals