Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (R.A.B.I). Registered charity number no. 208858. Registered office: Shaw House, 27 West Way, Oxford, OX2 0QH.
Win a pair of Gumleaf wellies per day from Monday 2 November until Friday 6 November 2015 (5 days) and Win a NEMi fleece on Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday.
The Competition entrant each day (from Monday 2 November until Friday 6 November 2015) who is randomly drawn to win a pair of Gumleaf wellies and (on the Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday) a Nemi fleece.
1. The “R.A.B.I. #wellyweek2015 Competition” takes place between 2 November 2015 and 6 November on Twitter and Facebook, opening daily at 9:30am (GMT) and closing daily at 16:30pm (GMT) (“Competition Period”).
2. By participating in the Competition you agree and accept the Terms and Conditions of the Competition mentioned here.
3. Only residents of the UK over the age of 18 may enter.
4. To be successfully entered into the Competition, the user must (on Twitter) RT the Competition post and FOLLOW @rabicharity and @gumleafclothing and @NEMiMilk and/or (on Facebook) LIKE the R.A.B.I Facebook page, LIKE the Gumleaf Clothing page, LIKE the NEMi Milk page, LIKE the Competition post and COMMENT on the Competition post directly from the R.A.B.I Facebook page. Entry to the Competition is limited to one chance, per day, per Contestant, regardless of how many times a Contestant may RT/Follow/Like the Competition posts – only one entry will be counted.
5. The Charity will not be liable for any failure of entries. The Charity takes no responsibility for any entries which are delayed, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
6. The decision of the Charity will be final and binding.
7. The Prize is not transferable / redeemable for cash. No request will be entertained on this behalf.
8. The Winner will be announced on the R.A.B.I website (www.rabi.org.uk) at 11.00am (GMT) the morning after each Competition day. It will then become the Winner’s responsibility to communicate their details to the Charity via the platform on which they won (i.e. Facebook via message to page or Twitter via direct message); once these details are communicated they cannot be amended at a later date. The Prizes are as follows:
Day 1: Briton Welly – Cotton lined, Non-slip sole, Colour: black, Unisex sizes 37-47 / NEMi branded Ladies Medium Long-sleeve Fleece
Day 2: Field Welly – Cotton lined, dark green (unisex sizes 37-47) / NEMi branded Men’s Large Long-sleeve Fleece
Day 3: Saxon Welly – Neoprene lined, dark green (unisex sizes 37-47) / NEMi branded Ladies Medium Long-sleeve Fleece
Day 4: Viking Wide Calf Welly – Neoprene lined, dark green (unisex sizes 37-47)
Day 5: Royal Zip Welly – Neoprene lined, full zip, olive green (unisex sizes 38-47) / NEMi branded Men’s Large Long-sleeve Fleece
9. The Winner shall be selected at random from all entries received and correctly registered (see point 4) between the active Competition times each day. The draw for each Competition will take place on the following morning of the Competition (i.e. Tuesday 3 November / Wednesday 4 November / Thursday 5 November / Friday 6 November and Saturday 7 November and will be announced on the R.A.B.I website at 11:00 (GMT) of that day. It will then become the Winner’s responsibility to communicate their details to the Charity via the platform on which they won (i.e. Facebook via message to page or Twitter via direct message); once these details are communicated they cannot be amended at a later date.
10. Employees of the Charity and the supporting companies (Gumleaf Clothing / NEMi) are encouraged to Retweet / Re-post any posts relating to the Competition but they will not be eligible to participate in the Competition.
11. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Charity’s liability under or in connection with the Competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the Charity shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the Competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a Competition entrant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a Competition entrant was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the Competition entrant and the Charity and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
13. Competition entrants hereby assign to the Charity all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries to the Competition and waive all moral rights, including, for the avoidance of doubt, in any RT, FOLLOW, LIKE, and COMMENT and other posts in connection with or relating to the Competition.
14. All rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all tweets / Facebook posts shall rest solely and exclusively with the Charity at all times. The Charity will have the right to reproduce all tweets / Facebook posts in any and all formats, media and/or mediums including but not limited to television, internet, mobile, print etc., without permission from the Contestant.
15. The Charity reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this Competition in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages.
16. The Charity holds no warranty and makes no representation regarding the quality of the Prizes and shall not be responsible for the quality of any product/service, in any manner whatsoever.
17. The Charity shall not be responsible for any loss of data, interception, transmission errors, corruption, delays.
18. The Charity may choose to repost the Competition post on Twitter or Facebook more than once, this is purely to gain maximum coverage and the Contestant need only enter the Competition once (see point 4).
19. In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this Competition, the decision of the Charity shall be final and binding by all concerned.
20. English law governs the terms of this Competition.
R.A.B.I Twitter page: https://twitter.com/RABIcharity
R.A.B.I Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/rabicharity1
Gumleaf Clothing Twitter page: https://twitter.com/gumleafclothing
Gumleaf Clothing Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gumleaf-Clothing/201816473191987?fref=ts
NEMi Milk Twitter page: https://twitter.com/NEMiMilk
NEMi Milk Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NEMiMilk?fref=ts
R.A.B.I Website: www.rabi.org.uk