Are you going to Truck Festival 2017? Do you want the chance to win a t-shirt?
This year R.A.B.I will be running a #steakaselfie competition to win two ‘Truck Festival 2017’ t-shirts.
All you have to do is take a selfie with a steak sandwich and share it with the hashtag #steakaselfie on either Facebook or Twitter. Make sure to tag R.A.B.I in using the handles: @RABIcharity1 for Facebook and @RABIcharity for Twitter.
Steak sandwiches can be bought from the steak bar, which is run by R.A.B.I trustee Richard Binning and his wife Georgie. This is the fourth year that the pair have run this stand at the festival at Hill Farm in Steventon, Oxfordshire. On average they sell 1,500 sandwiches, raising around £5,000, each year. Proceeds from the sales will be donated to R.A.B.I.
Truck Festival 2017 boasts an impressive line-up with Franz Ferdinand, The Libertines, and The Vaccines taking to the main stage. Idris Elba will also be making an appearance to show off his DJ skills. The festival, which welcomed 10,000 guests last year, will be running from Friday July 21 until Sunday July 23.
Our competition starts at 10am on July 21 and will run until 12pm on July 25. See below for full terms and conditions
Photos by Truck Festival
Truck Festival – ‘#Steakaselfie2017’ Competition – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Charity: Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution (R.A.B.I). Registered charity number no. 208858. Registered office: Shaw House, 27 West Way, Oxford, OX2 0QH.
The Competition: Win two ‘Truck Festival 2017’ t-shirts by posting a selfie with your steak
The Winner: The competition entrant who is randomly drawn to win two ‘Truck Festival 2017’ t-shirts.
- The “#Steakaselfie2017” competition takes place between 10.00 on 21 July 2017 and 12.00 on 25 July 2017 on Twitter @RABIcharity and Facebook @RABIcharity1, (“competition period”).
- By participating in the competition you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the competition mentioned here.
- Only residents of the UK over the age of 18 may enter.
- To be successfully entered into the competition, the user must (on Twitter) post a competition entry selfie with #Steakaselfie2017 to @RABIcharity or (on Facebook) post a competition entry selfie with #Steakaselfie2017 to @RABIcharity1. Entry is limited to one chance, per contestant, regardless of how many times a contestant posts selfies – only one entry will be counted.
- The charity will not be liable for any failure of entries. The charity takes no responsibility for any entries which are delayed, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The decision of the charity will be final and binding.
- The prize is not transferable / redeemable for cash. No request will be entertained on this behalf.
- The winner shall be selected at random from all entries received and correctly registered (see point 4) between the active competition times. The draw for the competition will take place on Wednesday 26 July at 12.00.
- The winner will be announced on the R.A.B.I website (www.rabi.org.uk), on Twitter, @RABIcharity and on Facebook, @RABIcharity1 at 11.00am (GMT) on Wednesday 26 July 2017. It will then become the winner’s responsibility to communicate their details to the charity (i.e. Facebook via message to page or Twitter via direct message); once these details are communicated they cannot be amended at a later date.
- The prize is as follows: Two ‘Truck Festival 2017’ t-shirts in size large.
- Employees of the charity are encouraged to retweet / re-post any posts relating to the competition but they will not be eligible to participate in the competition.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the charity’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, the charity shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a competition entrant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a competition entrant was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the competition entrant and the charity and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Competition entrants hereby assign to the charity all worldwide copyright and like rights in their entries to the competition and waive all moral rights, including, for the avoidance of doubt, in any RT, FOLLOW, LIKE, and COMMENT and other posts in connection with or relating to the competition.
- All rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all tweets / Facebook posts shall rest solely and exclusively with the charity at all times. The charity will have the right to reproduce all tweets / Facebook posts in any and all formats, media and/or mediums including but not limited to television, internet, mobile, print etc., without permission from the contestant.
- The charity reserves the right to change, alter or cancel this competition in part or full, or change any or all of the terms and conditions that are applicable and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages.
- The charity holds no warranty and makes no representation regarding the quality of the prizes and shall not be responsible for the quality of any product/service, in any manner whatsoever.
- The charity shall not be responsible for any loss of data, interception, transmission errors, corruption, delays.
- The charity may choose to repost the competition post on Twitter or Facebook more than once, this is purely to gain maximum coverage and the contestant need only enter the competition once (see point 4).
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of this competition, the decision of the charity shall be final and binding by all concerned.
- English law governs the terms of this competition.