Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £35,000
The Information Systems Manager is responsible for the technical environment within which R.A.B.I operates. Playing a lead role during a period of change and improvement to the information systems at R.A.B.I, the Information System Manager will facilitate the development and implementation of existing and new technology to support the current and future delivery of the charity’s strategic goals.
The Information Systems Manager will be responsible for the delivery of information technology projects that will provide effective reporting across R.A.B.I whilst maintaining and managing the existing technology and information services and infrastructure.
Key responsibilities include:
- The evaluation of user needs and system functionality to ensure that information technology facilities meet the needs of the organisation.
- Provide recommendations for information systems and organise the purchase of approved hardware and software.
- Plan, research requirements and specifications and coordinate external designers and providers to develop existing and install new information systems.
- Develop and implement the information technology budget.
- Taking responsibility for securing R.A.B.I data from external threats.
- Ensure users understand and adhere to software licencing laws.
- Develop and maintain the secure access networks.
- Manage crisis situations which involve technical hardware or software issues.
- Maintaining the smooth running of R.A.B.I information technology systems.
- Act as the primary point of contact for R.A.B.I staff for information systems or technology support and advice.
The successful candidate will have experience of initiating and delivering information technology projects as well as having excellent management and interpersonal skills. You will be able to work independently across multiple sites in order to develop and support a variety of projects.
For more information and to submit your CV and covering statement, please contact Jaskiran Gulati, Managing Consultant at Michael Page - email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 24 May 2019