Regional Welfare Officer – South East
Location: Home based, covering the counties of Berkshire, Surrey, East Sussex, West Sussex, Kent, London and Essex
Contract type: Permanent.
Salary: £16,897 (21 hours a week flexible)
Closing date: Thursday 28th March 2019 at 1200 hours
Interviews: In Oxford, April 10th and 11th
To visit our beneficiaries and new applicants in their own homes to complete our application forms and also ensure all statutory support entitlements are claimed. Must be a problem solver, have a can-do attitude, calm and caring manner with a strong desire to help people in need. Good time management and report-writing skills, and attention to detail are also essential.
1. Car owner with insurance for business use essential
2. Pension scheme.
3. 15 days’ holiday plus pro rata bank holidays.
4. Employee assistance programme.
5. Life assurance.
6. Personal accident insurance.
7. Successful DBS check essential.