Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Working as a member of the R.A.B.I administration team, the Operations Administrator provides a comprehensive business support service, that is fundamental to assist in the smooth operational running of R.A.B.I.
Acting as the first point of contact for enquires, the role is pivotal to the efficient provision of meeting and administrative support to the Senior Management Team, Committees and Trustees. There is scope for progression and development within this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Arranging meetings and ensuring everyone has what they need both in advance and on the day
- Assist in the planning and coordination of larger events such as R.A.B.I’s AGM and Regional Strategy Meetings
- Accurate minute taking and the timely production of high-quality formal minutes and actions is a key part of the role
- Act as a first point of contact for phone, postal and email enquiries as appropriate
- Support the office team with general document, letter, statistical report and presentation drafting
- Provision of general administrative support, including the supervision of internal management procedures and processes
For more information and to submit your CV please contact Allen Associates