Long-Term Support

Long-term support can be provided through regular, ongoing allowances / grants, which are generally paid every quarter.

To qualify, you should usually be aged at least 65 and have worked in farming for 10 years.

As well as providing regular grants and help with things like fuel costs, we can also help with the cost of replacing essential household items and pay for specialist equipment such as stairlifts and mobility scooters.

Our welfare officers will visit at least once a year to make sure that you are getting the right level of support.

And they are only a phone call away if there's ever anything you need to discuss.

Click here to read real life stories of people R.A.B.I has helped.

Wordpress Social Share Plugin powered by Ultimatelysocial