Ways we can help
The support we offer is tailored to individual circumstances and we can help people of all ages in lots of diverse ways.
For example, we may be able to pay for relief workers to help on the farm if you have to go into hospital. We may also be able to help with domestic bills, if you cannot work due to illness or injury.
During times of crisis, such as adverse weather or illness, we can offer emergency grants.
Other things we can do include:
- Pay for TV licences, lifeline alarms and telephone rental costs
- Buy essential white goods
- Provide food vouchers and hampers
- Buy disability equipment and finance adaptations in the home
- Pay for hospital travel costs
- Arrange free debt advice
- Pay for heating
- Organise business appraisals
We can also offer support on a long-term basis for those who are no longer working. Click here to find out more.