Due to the COVID19 pandemic, we have had to cancel all our fundraising events until further notice. As a result, the amount of income we can generate has fallen.
We need your support now more than ever. Every donation goes towards helping people in the farming community when they need it most.
How to donate
- Donate online via JustGiving
- Donate by phone - 01865 724931
- Download a donation form
- Make a standing order for the amount of your choice - Download the standing order form
- Donate by cheque - send a cheque payable to R.A.B.I to:
Royal Agricultural Benevolent Institution
27 West Way
- Why not make a donation to R.A.B.I as an alternative to giving traditional presents? Many people now donate to R.A.B.I to mark special occasions such as a big birthday or wedding anniversary. If you wish to set up an online donation site visit JustGiving or Virgin Money Giving.
- Donate while you shop online using Give as you live or Easy Fundraising - you can shop with a number of retailers, including Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, Tesco, Ebay, Argos, Next and many others.
- Sell a scrap car through Give A Car and the proceeds will be donated to your charity of choice.