In-person counselling support for farmers
Talking to someone who understands the issues you face can help make a positive difference. This is why, RABI has introduced in-person mental health counselling for farming people.
This new free service provides:
- Access to a professional counsellor within 24 hours
- No need for a clinical referral
- Support delivered by trained professionals who understand how tough farming can be
- Confidential support is available face-to-face at home, or in a place where you feel comfortable, by telephone or video conferencing
- Freely available to all farming people
Whenever you are ready to talk, call our freephone 24/7 helpline – 0800 188 4444.
Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For anyone not yet ready to speak to someone in person, RABI’s online and text-based counselling service, Kooth, for young people aged 11 to 17, and Qwell, for those 18+, is also available here.
Every farming person matters and deserves to be heard
Providing solutions to tackle the poor mental wellbeing that exists in our community is important. With more than a third of farming people reporting being probably or possibly depressed, we want to help address this issue by making it as easy as possible to access free, confidential support.